Yes, it’s that time of the year already. It’s time to think about year-end planning!
To kick-start your year-end planning, join Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen for this information-packed episode as they discuss why a yearly plan is so important for your finances. With rules constantly changing, find out the benefits of having review sessions with your financial advisor to ensure you are not being penalized.
Plus, discover why early retirement planning is your ticket to becoming financially free in the future!
Kimberly and Johann discuss:
- How to make the most out of your retirement account
- Efficient ways to save on taxes
- The two certain things in life
- Reasons to have a will in place
- And more!
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen:
- (505) 982-9661
- LinkedIn: Kimberly Griego-Kiel
- LinkedIn: Johann Klaassen
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Johann Klaassen:
As Horizons Sustainable Financial Services’ Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Johann supports investors who focus their efforts on environmental, social, and corporate governance issues. He also helps clients vote with their dollars for a positive transformation of our economy and society toward a socially just and environmentally sustainable world.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More