It’s no secret that we rely on nature to survive.
Hence, putting in measures to save our environment and allow the cycle to continue is extremely important for not only our own future, but also for the future of the generations to come.
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel sits down with Vicki Benjamin, co-founder and CEO of Karner Blue Capital. Vicki explains what her company does for nature and the environment and how they are utilizing data collection and their own ESG process to combat nature and biodiversity loss around the world.
- The impact of the palm oil industry on nature, the environment, and the markets
- The five drivers of nature and the impact of biodiversity loss
- How Karner Blue is utilizing in-depth data collection practices to redefine ESG investing
- A new ecosystem service that will value land based on its positive effects in the public markets
- And more!
Connect with Vicki Benjamin:
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Our Guest:
Vicki Benjamin is the co-founder and CEO of Karner Blue Capital, an SEC-registered investment adviser dedicated to investing in biodiversity protection, environmental stewardship, and animal welfare. Before establishing KBC, Vicki served as President, COO, and CFO for Calvert Investments, an industry leader in socially responsible investing. Vicki was a partner of a “Big 4” accounting firm for more than ten years before joining Calvert.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More