Everything from the environment to resources, and even sustainability, has been impacted by current events, which in turn bring market volatility.
How should we react to this? Should we be scared? Should the ESG markets be worried?
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel talks with Entelligent’s executive vice president for client & product development, Dr. Pooja Khosla. Dr. Khosla discusses some of the recent anti-ESG sentiments she has been hearing, along with things we can do to prioritize ESG investing today.
Dr. Khosla and Kim discuss:
- Why ESG has underperformed over the last six months
- How some industrialized countries like the US are producing more carbon than countries with a larger population
- Reasons environmental-focused investors need to pay more attention to carbon production
- How operating in scarcity of resources has made emerging markets more resourceful and environmentally friendly
- And more!
- Ep 52 – Investing for Climate Risk and Gender Equality With Pooja Khosla
- Ep 70 – Your Environmentally Sustainable Financial Services News Brief
Connect with Dr. Pooja Khosla:
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Our Guest:
Dr. Pooja Khosla is the executive vice president for client & product development at Entelligent. Dr. Khosla is an economist, econometrician, and mathematician who has deep knowledge to build investing solutions. She has extensive experience in predictive modeling, microfinance, and designing impact investment tools and has been working on impact solutions since 2003, both nationally and internationally.