Financial services are constantly evolving and becoming increasingly digital.
Trading digital assets — whether it is ESG data, crypto, or other financial products (across centralized and decentralized finance platforms) — is starting to change the overall investment process.
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel sits down with returning guest David Bennell, advisor at Transformational Investing in Food Systems (TIFS). Together, they talk about the standardization of impact investing in the government and industry and the effects of decentralized financial trading. Kim and David also unveil easy things we can do to adjust and be prepared for the newest era of the web.
Kim and David discuss:
- Standardizing impact investing on the government and industry level
- How crypto impacts the overall investment process
- Accepting the new digital era based on trust and time
- Understanding the ‘what’ and not the ‘how’ of web 3.0
- And more!
- Episode 42: Investing in Climate-Smart Agriculture – With David Bennell
- SEC Proposes Rules to Enhance and Standardize Climate-Related Disclosures for Investors
Connect with David Bennell:
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Our Guest:
David Bannell is a global leader in ESG and Sustainability engagement between corporations, investors, and non-profits. He bridges the ESG gap between investors and companies by creating engagement tools and collaborations like the investor portal Engage The Chain and the six-part global Food Systems Dialogue for Investors series, which had participation from over 75 major corporations and 50+ institutional investors and major banks.