In this episode of Deep Impact Investing, Kimberly Griego-Kiel is all about unveiling the American financial reality.
This week, Kim takes listeners on a journey through the world of finance, from the history of the stock exchange to the current state of personal finances in the US.
Kim covers a range of interesting and surprising areas of finance, providing insights into the world of the markets and even the daily financial reality of ordinary Americans.
- When was the first stock exchange established
- The cost of producing money
- The truth about US debt
- Ways financial security varies depending on race, culture, and households
- What you should know about being financially healthy: Some must-know stats
- And more!
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More