The rising cost of living is not just affecting the working class, but also those who are using their assets to support themselves throughout retirement.
In this episode, Kim Griego-Kiel provides you with the rundown you need to strengthen your financial roadmap. Kim starts by unpacking the most common misconceptions about money followed by highlighting how it can alter your financial freedom.
- Three common myths about money
- Why making more money doesn’t equal a better financial future
- The National Retirement Risk Index and ways it can help you better understand your retirement situation
- The mistake of believing the adage of “inflation not being that bad” during retirement
- Ways income decreases as our households get older
- And more!
- 15 Tips & Tricks for Saving and Budgeting in 2021 (Ep. 38)
- 2021 Year-End Planning With Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen (Ep. 54)
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel