Are you looking for ways to support local businesses that have been forced to close down due to the COVID-19 outbreak?
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel speaks to Vicki Pozzebon, a localist and social entrepreneur, about different ways that people can help local businesses right now. This is an informative episode that will give you insight into what business owners are experiencing and options for helping that suit all budgets.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to show goodwill in ways that won’t overwhelm business owners
- How to play a role in marketing local businesses
- Reasons why nonprofit organizations are struggling right now
- About the different relief loans that are available to business owners
- The role of the ripple effect and how it impacts independent businesses
- And more!
Tune in to learn how you can support local businesses that have been hit hard financially by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Resources: Horizon Sustainable Financial Services | Deep Impact Investing Podcast | firstname.lastname@example.org | 505-982-9661 | Vicki Pozzebon | email@example.com | Vicki Pozzebon on Twitter | Nextdoor | U.S. Small Business Administration