Fear is a double-edged sword:
It can hold you back from doing something you should do and can also make you do something you normally wouldn’t do — especially when it comes to your investments.
In this week’s episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen discuss the different risks that involve the investment arena. Drawing from client and prospect concerns, Kim and Johann address must-know considerations around risks so that you, too, can learn how to make better financial decisions.
- Reasons why you should report on your ESG criteria
- How much risk should you take with your portfolio
- Risk perception: How do you understand and measure risk
- The types of risks involved in the markets
- And more
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen:
- (505) 982-9661
- LinkedIn: Kimberly Griego-Kiel
- LinkedIn: Johann Klaassen
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Johann Klaassen:
As Horizons Sustainable Financial Services’ Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, Johann supports investors who focus their efforts on environmental, social, and corporate governance issues. He also helps clients vote with their dollars for a positive transformation of our economy and society toward a socially just and environmentally sustainable world.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More