Deep Impact Investing has reached its first big milestone — 50 episodes!
And because milestone episodes deserve milestone guests, this week, Kimberly Griego-Kiel welcomes award-winning artist, social impact strategist, philanthropic advisor, and the Creative Action Institute’s board chair, Alyssa Wright.
In this episode, Kim and Alyssa not only reveal their new partnership but also discuss everything around gender equality and the ways we can contribute towards a more sustainable planet that cares about treating women and children fairly.
- The Creative Action Institute’s approach towards sustainable impact investing – and ways it resonates with HSFS’ vision
- Women and gender equality as something that affects everyone’s lives
- Elevating female leadership through the organization’s East African Girls’ Leadership Summit and Mentor Program (EAGLS)
- The role of the UN principles of investment when it comes to planet sustainability and gender equality
- And more!
- Meet the Creative Action Institute Team
- Alyssa F. Wright Consulting
- TEDx Talks: “Feeling powerless? Claim your philanthropy” by Alyssa Wright
Connect with Alyssa Wright:
- LinkedIn: Alyssa Wright
- Creative Action Institute
- Twitter: Creative Action Institute
- Facebook: Creative Action Institute
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About our Guest:
Alyssa Wright is an award-winning artist, social impact strategist, philanthropic advisor, development coach, and writer. Having spent time as a human rights activist in Eastern Europe and Africa, Alyssa brings a decade of experience in international philanthropy to Alyssa F. Wright Consulting. As an accomplished consultant and coach, she builds new revenue streams, shifts cultural perspectives, and inspires people to believe that change is possible no matter what.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More