During Kim Griego-Kiel’s recent trip to Zimbabwe and Zambia with Priscilla Plummer from Global Sojourns Giving Circle, she visited the stunning Victoria Falls, experienced the rich culture of these nations, and took part in various activities.
But the most life-changing part of Kim’s trip was the time she spent with the boys and girls of the Global Sojourns Giving Circle family.
This week, Kim gives listeners a first-hand account of what it is to travel to Africa. She unveils the rich history she experienced, the connections she made with the locals, and everything she learned about life in Africa.
For anyone who has ever wanted to visit a country in Africa, this episode will provide you with lots of valuable information.
- Her experience arriving in Victoria Falls and Zimbabwe’s history and culture
- The wildlife and scenery she saw
- The connection she made while spending time with the boys and girls of Global Sojourns Giving Circle
- The eye-opening stories she heard from the boys and girls clubs and ways we can make an impact
- The value of education for African youth
- And more!
- 59. Empowering & Educating Girls for a Stronger Community With Priscilla Plummer
- Global Sojourns Giving Circle
- Donate to Global Sojourns Giving Circle
- LinkedIn: Priscilla Plummer
- “Hallelujah” by Leonard Cohen
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel:
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More