The shareholder advocacy proxy season is upon us, yet many investors are unaware of just how important their votes and voices are.
As a way of bringing about meaningful change in the companies you’re invested in, shareholder proxy voting is one of Kimberly Griego-Kiel’s biggest passions. Today, she’s breaking down everything you need to know about proxy voting, from what it is to why it’s important for you to participate in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The qualifications you need to file a shareholder resolution
- What resources to use to get informed about the current proxy season
- The top issues of the 2019 proxy season — from climate change to drug costs
- Examples of early voting successes
- Why you need to pay attention to how your mutual fund is voting
- And more!
Listen now to learn how you can use your voice this proxy voting season to help make changes that matter!