In part one of this conversation, you heard Ladé Araba and Hayley Mundeva talk about the AlphaMundi Foundation’s mission to strengthen the long-term commercial viability of small and middle-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Africa and Latin America.
This time, Ladé and Hayley are back to uncover fascinating stories while detailing the impact of supporting SMEs in these regions.
From increasing business performance to incorporating more women in the workforce, find out how the AMF is investing in SMEs to increase their commercial viability, which ultimately leads to strengthening African and Latin American communities.
Ladé and Hayley discuss:
- The structured blended finance that the AlphaMundi Foundation (AMF) provides to small and middle-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- AMF’s approach to gender and climate-smart technical assistance
- Success stories of the recipients of their support and the positive impact the foundation is making in emerging African and Latin American markets
- Ways the AlphaMundi Foundation is supporting the incorporation of more women into the workforce
- The foundation’s long-term vision and how it’s closely related to the growth of SMEs
- And more!
- Driving Economic Transformation In Africa & Latin America — Part I with Ladé Araba and Hayley Mundeva (Ep. 90)
Connect with Ladé Araba:
Connect with Hayley Mundeva:
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen:
- LinkedIn: Kimberly Griego-Kiel
- LinkedIn: Johann Klaassen
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
About Ladé Araba:
Ladé Araba is a highly-skilled, multilingual Development Finance Executive and Board Member experienced in blended finance, infrastructure/energy project finance, and public-private partnerships (PPP) with over 20 years of professional experience.
Well-versed in deal origination, investment appraisal, and advising private investors and government stakeholders, Ladé is a strategic leader who is adept at building strong partnerships with private and public clients.
About Hayley Mundeva:
Hayley Mundeva is a driven professional with a diverse background in Global Health and Development. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for storytelling, Hayley is dedicated to helping people and organizations achieve their goals and maximize their impact.
With extensive experience in communication strategy development, project management, and stakeholder engagement, Hayley has worked on a variety of projects and initiatives, ranging from community-based health programs to international development initiatives.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More