How can you adjust your portfolio to influence the carbon energy problem?
Today, Kimberly Griego-Kiel and Johann Klaassen discuss how they handle these requests from clients using two approaches — divesting and engaging. They share what each approach entails and what types of people they are best suited to.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The problem with carbon energy companies
- The two approaches to solving the carbon dioxide problem
- What divestment means and some of its challenges
- The benefits of remaining engaged with carbon energy companies
- The performance differences between a divestment portfolio versus an engagement portfolio
- And more!
Listen now to learn the difference between divesting and engaging investment approaches and how they can work for you!