Supporting women extends beyond bridging the gender inequality gap. It is also critical to support women to create sustainable developments and social change.
In this episode, Kimberly Griego-Kiel talks about the importance of International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month. Along with that, Kim highlights the different ways it relates to impact investing.
Kim teaches you how important it is to focus on breaking down female inequality for the sustainable development of the world and discusses several impactful leaders who are driving change in the financial industry.
- The importance of celebrating women in March — and every day!
- The interconnective nature of climate change and female inequality globally
- Influential women in the impact investing space
- How we can make an impact through different lenses in ESG investing
- And more!
- Amy Domini – Domini.com
- Sallie Krawcheck
- Ep 47 – How Harnessing the Power of Information Can Amplify Your Values-Based Investing With Ivka Kalus
- Ep 52 – Investing for Climate Risk and Gender Equality With Pooja Khosla
- Season 2: Ep 07 – Discover Sustainable Investing — With Sonya Dreizler
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel