Water is life. But right now, water is also a messenger.
If you’re following the news, you know about the current water shortage, and how this situation is a warning sign of climate change.
In this episode, Kimberly Griego Kiel unpacks everything around the current water scarcity while detailing some must-know action items along with tips and tricks you can follow to make a difference.
- The climate water and food nexus we’re currently facing
- How ground and above groundwater management is depleting rapidly
- Tips to reduce and optimize our water usage
- What to do (locally) to provide solutions to the water crisis
- And more!
- “America’s water crisis”
- “Drought and record-breaking heat spur a South Texas water crisis”
- “Why is America running out of water?”
- “Lake Mead Water Shortage”
- “The Southwest’s looming water battle”
- “As Colorado River Dries, the U.S. Teeters on the Brink of Larger Water Crisis”
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel
- (505) 982-9661
- Horizons Sustainable Financial Services
- Twitter: @HorizonsSustFin
- Facebook: Horizons Sustainable Financial Services