Many of us weren’t taught personal finance when we were growing up. But what happens when we decide to join households with our significant other?
In this episode, Kim Griego-Kiel examines some must-know financial mishaps couples can avoid making while detailing the tips you need to start implementing good financial habits. Kim also unpacks the value of starting early and constructing a financial future together.
- The value of talking about your financial past and your money beliefs
- Why avoid keeping money secrets
- How neglecting conversations around your financial future together can be damaging
- Why you shouldn’t let one person in the relationship make all the money decisions
- Tips on having pre-wedding discussions and the importance of working alongside a financial professional
- And more!
- Episode 48: Let’s Deconstruct Your Money Messages
- Episode 75: What You Should Know About The Current Water Crisis
Connect with Kimberly Griego-Kiel: